Britannian Mining Company
Lock Lake Tavern
Shroud of the Avatar
Contact the Press
BMC Website Updates
BMC Ultima Codex WiKi
BMC SotA Wiki
BMC SotA Forum
BMC Google Hangouts
BMC Facebook Group
SOTA Player Marketplace
BMC Trade Office Locations
BMC Official Price Guide
Place an Order with BMC
Sell to the BMC
Request a Trade Treaty
BMC Auction Welcome
BMC Auction Registration
BMC Member Area
Contact BMC Leadership
File a Charge Against Member
BMC Informant HOTLINE
Website Group Pay Center
Website Donation Center
Fill Out Form Below and Submit Your Item/Items to BMC
Please understand that if a lump sum buyout is expected from a single player that the BMC operates as a single unit. In other words, if you complete and submit this form, the form then goes out to all BMC members, which may prompt several members to contact you via the means that you stipulate. One person may not be able to buy everything you've got, but as a guild, we'll clean you out if the price is right.
Please be informed that this service is provided to the public that wish to sell their wares quickly and at a rate that is below the market value, because after the material is purchased, it then sits on a BMC vendor for a week or more.
Are you 18 years old or older?
What is your real name? (Optional)
What is your Character's FULL Name? (Required)
Which Game Platform?
Shroud of the Avatar
How would you prefer someone to contact you in response to this solicitation?
What is your Number?
What do you have for sale?
Are you selling your item / items in bulk?
Please give a description of your item.
Do you have an image of your item / items?
Please upload up to 2 images of your item / items.
Are you selling your item / items for game gold or real currency?
How much in game gold are you asking for your item / items?
How much and in what type of real currency are you asking for your item / items?
Comercial Terms, Disclaimer, & Policy
Commercial Terms, Disclaimer, & Policy:
The webmaster and affiliates via the website, are providing a service of virtual goods and you, the Contributor, may select one or more of the virtual items and pay the indicated amount(s) in accordance with the following agreement between the webmaster and affiliates and you, the Contributor.
1. You must be a registered user to select and pay for a virtual item. Upon selection of a virtual item, your payment will be collected through an independent third party payment provider. By using such provider, you agree to the terms and conditions applicable to each payment method you choose. The webmaster and affiliates do not receive any confidential payment data from such providers, and the webmaster and affiliates are not responsible for their performance. Any separate charges or obligations that you incur in your dealings with the third party payment providers are your responsibility. The webmaster and affiliates reserve the right to change such payment providers at any time.
2. Your payment is a deposit to be used for the maintaining of the webmaster and affiliates, including the website cost, communication costs, the production and delivery cost of virtual items, and the webmaster and affiliate’s expenses associated with the foregoing.
3. The deposit shall be earned by the webmaster and affiliates and become non-refundable.
4. The webmaster and affiliates agree to use its good faith business efforts to deliver to you the virtual items on or before the estimated delivery date. However, you acknowledge and agree that delivery as of such date is not a promise by the webmaster and affiliates since unforeseen events may extend the development and/or production time. Accordingly, you agree that any unearned portion of the payment shall not be refundable until and unless the webmaster and affiliates has not delivered the virtual items to you within 12 months after the estimated delivery date.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, in consideration of the webmaster and affiliates’ good faith efforts to develop, produce, and deliver the virtual items with the funds raised, you agree that any deposit amounts applied against the expenses as described above shall be non-refundable regardless of whether or not The webmaster and affiliates is able to deliver the virtual items. In the unlikely event that the webmaster and affiliates are not able to deliver the virtual items, you agree to irrevocably waive any claim for refund of any deposit amount.
6. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO CASE SHALL THE WEBMASTER AND AFFILIATESOR ITS LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES’, OFFICERS’, OR DIRECTORS’ (COLLECTIVELY, "THE WEBSITE AND AFFILIATES") LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT YOU THE WEBMASTER AND AFFILIATES. IN NO CASE SHALL THE WEBMASTER AND AFFILIATESBE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBMASTER AND AFFILIATES’S SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT THAT SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE WEBMASTER AND AFFILIATES LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Virtual Goods, Currencies, and Purchase Terms:
You agree that all purchases of virtual currency or virtual items sold on our site are final NO refunds will be given, except in our sole and absolute discretion. You agree that virtual currency or other virtual items will be forfeited if delivery is terminated for any reason, or if the webmaster and affiliates discontinue providing the services on the site. You agree that the purchase of virtual currency or virtual items sold on the site is a purchase decision by you and that you have no property interest in the virtual currency or virtual items or reimbursement of same.
You understand and agree that once you authorize the webmaster and affiliates to charge your credit card for a certain amount, such amount shall under no circumstances be refundable.
In Case of a Billing Error:
If you were charged for items you did not purchase, or you did not receive the items you purchased, or if you were charged an incorrect amount, you may request a refund or correction by asking a question via the webmaster and affiliate's customer service website.
The webmaster and affiliates reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or revise these terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Contributors are responsible for periodically viewing the Terms. The webmaster and affiliates may terminate or change the terms of this agreement at its sole discretion.
Do you agree to these terms?
© 2018 Enjin